Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

Print edition of Wolf by the Ears


I've got the first copies of Wolf the paperback, and I'm rather proud. For the first time, I've mastered the gutter (woop woop) and so it's the best print version I've done. I've improved so much since doing Remix, I've now redone that book too, with drop caps, chapter headings, page headers and proper italics, not italics done in Word (this has been niggling me. I'm a jeweller, and jewellers are manic over detail). The new version of Remix should be available in a few weeks, and at a cheaper price.

Wolf by the Ears, print version, 274 pages, can be yours for £6.99.

3 comments:

  1. Looks ace! I really need to sort myself out and do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Print books aren't where the real money is, but it's nice to have physical copies.

    If you need any help when you do yours, just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say one year, I shall create print books.

    As you say, it would be nice to have a print copy to hand to the family.

    ReplyDelete